- ULTRAWOOD™ decks offer safe outdoor living spaces, as they incorporate harmoniously into the environment with a touch of elegance due to its natural wood aspect.
- It is the ideal product for areas that demand a combination of beauty and natural-look together with high exigencies of use and durability.
- It does not require of any special attentions, and may be washed as any domestic surface.
Environmental friendly. It is a greed decision that does not compromise beauty, functionality and safety. It does not have any environmental harming components. Over more, we lead an environment responsible management, for we recycle water, reduce electricity and raw material use. Our products are 100% recyclable.
Longer lasting and more resistant than natural wood, our woods are designed for intense use, while keeping the original appearance through time.
Resistant to any weather condition. It will not lose its shape when damp. The UV protection it has, is highly effective against solar rays’ discoloration.
ULTRAWOOD™ platforms do not splinter nor rot. This is why you will have the highest standard possible of resistance and protection for your family. You will NOT find exposed wood fibers on the surface, therefore walking barefoot will not be a worry for your family. It does not host mold, fungus, termites nor any other insect.
It does not need polishing, oils, lubricants, lacquer, paint, etcetera.
FINISHINGS, TEXTURES, COLORS, PERSONALIZED SIZES ACCORDING TO OUR CUSTOMERS’ NEEDS.
Texture. ULTRAWOOD™ boards have an embossed finishing that offers a fine wood appearance, with a mat finish (rustic) or natural shine and a contemporary “rebated wood” look, that allow for a personalized platform.
A simple joint system turns the assembly and dismantling into an easy process.
The sizes here listed are approximate parameters for, occasionally, there might be slight differences in millimeter’s terms.
- It does not need frequent washing, it only needs sweeping and keeping the surface free of dirt, leaves, stones, trash, and any kind of rubbish.
- It may be washed with water only. Power washer may be used in medium pressure
- Correctly diluted, ecologic soaps can be used; however, it is recommended to use them sporadically (every 6 or 8 weeks), and rinse well at the end. It is important not to leave any soap traces.
- If stained, it should be washed immediately.
- It does not dry up, crack nor generate splinters. It does not host mold, woodworms, termites, therefore it is NOT NECESSARY to use any chemic products such as oils, lubricants, varnish, polishers, stain, insecticide, paint, etcetera.